Wednesday 22 February 2012

Wicked Women

I can't see how your mind works. I can't even pretend. I steal away from here. This field of yours is not mine. There is nothing here. For me. For immaculate daydreamers and loving figures.

I saw a wicked woman. I didn't know at first. I couldn't tell. The games, the subtlety, the barn door broken. Soon with clarity, you transformed. Beckon me and become. I react and form anew, For everyone. I can hear music. Coming from afar I move. Into one another. I can taste music. On this tongue.

You grew from a tree. As did you, and you. And you. Just like us all. Kind of different fruit, wild and tainted, edible, juicy, nevertheless fruit. One tree was kind, one was loving, one was a nightmare, and one was wicked. A woman and a woman and a woman they came. Wicked like the night shadows, shifting, sinister, shifting...

No comments:

Post a Comment