Tuesday 28 February 2012

The Weather Flawcast

They never get it right. We should just wait and see. We cannot combat what is often wrong. Or at times. The weather at the weekend here in Budapest almost felt like a start to Spring. Yet this is some kind of winter fight back. I read that today expects 'light snow' and being met by a considerably heavy and thick snowfall I contemplate the madness of predicting the weather. Even with the technology we have at our disposal these days. Computer, I trust you not. I trust in man. Yet man put his trust in you. So I am failed on both scores. I turn to nature. Once it was supreme. It reigned above all. It has been taken over. By machines. Robots. By rapidly evolving technology. Nobody wins. Technology has removed the soul. The weather perhaps rages and displays its temper with mankind. Mankind deems it is simply weather at its most strange. Who knows, perhaps the weather wants revenge.

I believe if we concentrated as much on the soul, of the earth, of our own selves and those around us, we might be able to use technology in a more constructive and generous manner, in a somewhat reduced capacity. We might understand it better and have more respect. We are all too reliant on things that did not exist only a recent number of years before, and we put less trust in ourselves. Is it the technology that is flawed then, or our own selves? I think the answer is obvious.

We should revert to following our instincts more. After all, our ancestors survived and they are who brought us all here today. When it comes down to it. If you look at it with any sense of clarity of perspective. The weather is not flawed, never. Everything that defines how we predict it and what we do with our machines would seem to be though.

I rely on the wind. It carries me to beautiful places. The wind is my friend.

This is imaginary. All imaginary. Welcome to my world.


No comments:

Post a Comment