Friday 17 February 2012

Kids Surround Me

Take a bite. How else will you know if you like it, if it is for you. Close your eyes, don't be afraid. The rain knows your name. It all makes sense. I sing for you. Nobody else.

She saw snow again. She was a beauty. Then the feeling passed, it might have been over. Nevertheless you, and we found ourselves in a wonderland. Poetry pulls me, in circles, taking me home.

The children were everywhere. The eyes were lights. Moments to be proud of. How did they act, carry themselves? God, I can see so much hope. Real beauty living inside you. You have no idea. Everything is song. Floating upwards, past ears, past buildings, rising past telephone wires and clouds. Everything is you, and I am nothing but dust that never settles. It's so good to be alive, to be free.

Every woman has ripped up a part of me. If you care, you will bear the scars. It is inevitable. I wear scars of many kinds. They leave a mark, proudly showing the heart's way.

Drift, but feel the journey, aim to go nowhere and see everything magical appear as it does. Everything becomes clear when we cease hunting, the bed holds us when we let go, when we succumb to battle not, let ourselves shed the skin that traps us within. Dance, little sister, be fond of the moment, not the gazing eyes. Release yourself into everything, feel not caged, my creature, my darling, my gorgeous baby.




No comments:

Post a Comment