Thursday 23 February 2012

Everybody and Coelho

I saw two people with Coelho books yesterday. I myself am reading 'Aleph' at the moment. One man, in many places. God is omnipresent. Coelho gets around. I am unknown. Learning my craft, sculpting my art, patiently waiting in the wings am I. I don't write about God as much as Coelho and some others, but I recognise that God moves through me and inspires me to write. To make me feel. So God is in my work also. As much as you would like to see. Words are interpreted in a personal way at the best of times. Maybe I don't mean what you think, maybe I do. This aspect would not necessarily seem to be the most important part. I do not wish to make you see things my way. I ask to share them with you. That's all. If you care. If you choose. Joining together in some shade of enlightenment. Partial, defined at different lengths, possibly essential, unavoidable.

Everything you are matters, affects the balance of life and love so much further than you can see. Everything we do. Repercussions. The significance of each man and woman. Of an age. To make a difference. To watch the shadows on the wall, dancing, to watch our feet as they move. The book I am reading, the way it shapes me, the way people shaped the book in the first place. The way I write, affected by what I read, what I hear and see and feel. It never ends, my babies are sent out to you, frequently. I love you, pieces of me, flying out the window, sent out into the world. Whatever we want, forever, whatever it can be. Expand together, absorbing as we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment