Monday 20 February 2012

If You Put 'Sex' In The Title You Get A Load of Views. How Odd!

Well, it is not really odd, but how predictable human nature can be is at times astonishing. If I follow the word 'sex,' I can imagine myself to miss out on many greater things, especially regarding reading. I would be surprised if that blog was really my best and befitting of having the most readers. My tongue in my cheek, my mind able to find it funny. I just wanted to acknowledge it. I just wanted to tell you I can see how your mind works. I just wanted to put it in another blog title, enabling me the maximum audience possible, perhaps 21 people this time. Wow, the blog must be a grower, especially when I throw that word in, but I pulled you in and didn't blow you away with graphic carnal content. What a disappointment, it doesn't say what it promises on the tin. I want my money back. Me too. My time too. The reader, the writer, what a relationship, what a love. I can never do you wrong like I do myself, I can never be enough. Read on, here it comes. Here it all comes. Here come the monsters...

No comments:

Post a Comment