Sunday 19 February 2012

Network of Lunatics

I see it everywhere. The crazies, the people ill-fitted with the logic gene, the selfish ones, the loonies on the hill, hobos in the square, madness is rife, not just swinging, depending on the moon. Who knows what is truly crazy, who is mad and who or what is normal. Nothing really exists and that's why we each apply a set of rules, we each see everything and everyone slightly differently. My eyes don't take me the same way as you and yours. My heart doesn't pull in a similar fashion, my path is mine alone. I can see a network of lunatics, I can see it clear. People hove into view, their behaviour stands out. For all kinds of reasons. To them I am mad, perhaps. To others they are mad, and to me, well who knows, but I can see it going on. Who are we to call it?

Those who ignore and subsequently lose love while heading for other glories, those who are greedy and violent and thoughtless, those who harm others, those who get lost in a haze of drugs and crime. There is so much madness, maybe there is little else. Define words and watch them distorted because everyone sees the world apart from others. If we are all crazy then nobody is, if we are all lost then no-one really can be, if we seek answers then we never shall find them. The real madness, the absolute pinpoint of this, is I reckon I will know, at the final moment, when it is all too late. I can wait, absolutely, but it is quite exciting to consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment